Contact Us:

E-mail: emeraldaislefarm@gmail.com
Phone: 253-857-2657

Our phone is a land line. It is not in our pocket.

Thursday, March 28, 2013

My fingernails are finally strong and growing well

I am taking 5000 mg of biotin daily in addition to my usual vitamins.  My nails are still ridged and because I am very hard on my hands I have a chip or two, but of all the things I've ever tried in my entire 54 years of life there is nothing that has worked like this and it shows after just two weeks use.  This pic is a bit blurry but you can see that I do not spend much time on my nails.  I had forgotten that I added the biotin to my pill container until two days ago.  As I type I feel the strength instead of the old bending.  Everything I do brings my attention to my new harder and stronger nails.  

No comments:

Post a Comment