Contact Us:

E-mail: emeraldaislefarm@gmail.com
Phone: 253-857-2657

Our phone is a land line. It is not in our pocket.

Thursday, August 22, 2013

My Emerald Aisle Farm Stand took a tumble yesterday

In the photo you can see the PVC pipe I slit with the table saw crammed over the bent parts of my pop-up stand.  One is black, the other three are white.  I will be sure to stake my stand down better once I get it back up.  I have created and ironed patches over the holes that were torn in the top.  I would have taken pics but I don't want to spread it out on the grubby dirt.  I'm sure my next photo of the stand will show them.

The canopy was impaled on the wooden structure which has been rendered useless as the rain cover for my cider  press.  The wooden structure is what tore the holes in the canopy top.

There was one casualty.  Debbie had hung this doll in the corner of the stand.  Due to the dirt, this doll will be unrecoverable.  I suppose I should think of the canopy as a casualty but it isn't dead yet!  I will keep patching it together until I can get my future farm stand built.

No comments:

Post a Comment