Contact Us:

E-mail: emeraldaislefarm@gmail.com
Phone: 253-857-2657

Our phone is a land line. It is not in our pocket.

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Yesterday in the storm

I didn't let the stormy weather stop me from setting up my farm stand yesterday.  I moved under cover.  The rain blew in around me and it got a lot of my stuff damp, but most of it is dry now.  I did have a customer if you are wondering! Her box was reserved for her.  She also bought baby madrona trees that she had ordered.  I gave her a life time guarantee.  I will keep digging up trees to replace the ones that don't make it.  Next Saturday will be my last Saturday to set up the farm stand until December.  I haven't decided how I will do it, but I will figure something out.  My soap makes great Christmas gifts.  As soon as I have my new batches of soap on Etsy, I will post here.                







No comments:

Post a Comment